Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest/blu-ray + File length

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Rich86

Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest/blu-ray + File length

Post by Rich86 »

I have just started experimenting with this program (version 13 - trial version).
When opening up the blu-ray identified above, it only sees the 8.5 minute series of trailers as a title.
It does not recognize the actual 2.5 hour movie.
The ripped files seem fine as they play just fine and other programs recognize the actual movie title.
Any ideas?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Well - nothing on this question. I'll add more.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I thought this program would see and list all the titles on a blu-ray disc for selection.
It doesn't. It only lists 1 title. And the one it lists is not necessarily the movie.
----------------------------------------------------------
When I run a blu-ray to dvd output, the resulting files are very small. How can that be?
I'm setting quality to the best available, thus expecting the best bit rate the program can manage resulting in using the great bulk of a DVD-5.
One of the titles I ran resulted in less than 2.5 gb of the 4.3gb available being used for a full length blu-ray movie after conversion to dvd.
That doesn't make sense to me?

Maybe this program is still a work in progress and not really ready for prime time?
If I am doing something incorrectly, I'd welcome guidance. 8)
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest/blu-ray + File length

Post by cedric »

Hi,

Please, can you try with last beta version (1.2.0.0) I've just published :

http://forums.vso-software.fr/vso-blu-r ... 12998.html

I'm waiting for your feedback...

Thank you.