re video episodes onto a dvd9

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

reddwarf4ever

re video episodes onto a dvd9

Post by reddwarf4ever »

I have 13 episodes to put onto a dvd9, they are screen captured video at 8000 and 384 sound.

i received a warning the video was impossible to create, i dropped the episodes to 7 but even though total video length is now 2hrs 40 mins i am still getting this warning....i have put more than this onto a dvd9 before..

wonder whats happening

thanks
videodude333

Re: re video episodes onto a dvd9

Post by videodude333 »

I have 13 episodes to put onto a dvd9, they are screen captured video at 8000 and 384 sound.

i received a warning the video was impossible to create, i dropped the episodes to 7 but even though total video length is now 2hrs 40 mins i am still getting this warning....i have put more than this onto a dvd9 before..

wonder whats happening

thanks
Not sure why it's saying that but what setings are you using? Automatic or sp? also whats the quality like when played back on a 32" or above 1080p tv?
reddwarf4ever

Re: re video episodes onto a dvd9

Post by reddwarf4ever »

Strangely enough I deleted all the episodes except 1 and it still said the same message, so removed all and added again and was ok, normal...

Can't think why that happened