Question about bug 0009264

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Ben Richard

Question about bug 0009264

Post by Ben Richard »

I have a question which concerns to the bug 0009264 : "H264 encoding option disabled even if Intel QuickSync is available". After viewing version history,I already know that this bug has been repaired since version 1.0.0.26. But I want to ask this question : does the version 1.0.0.23 have this bug ? And is this a big bug ? Please reply me exactly and as soon as possible.
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: Question about bug 0009264

Post by cedric »

Like this bug has been fixed in 1.0.0.26 version, the 1.0.0.23 should have it...
Why do you want to use an old version?

Regards,
Ben Richard

Post by Ben Richard »

Thank Cedric,

This question is of my close friend.He asked me and I asked you.He doesn't know that the latest official version now is 1.0.0.29 (he only use official version,never use beta version ! ).I have just told him about this.He is installing it.He told me that this software is the greatest of great.

I have another question.That is : all modern TV type such as TV LCD (or TV LED) at the present (and in the future) can display well any video which has frame rate 23.976 and 24 (such as 720p Blu-ray structure and 1080p Blu-ray structure which is created by this software) without jerky or freeze or not ? My now LCD TV can display very well 720p and 1080p Blu-ray.The picture result is not jerky or freeze on my TV.But I don't know that all modern TV type (at the present and in the future) can display well as my TV or not.So I want to ask you about this matter to feel assured.Please reply me soon.

Regards
Ben Richard
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

But I don't know that all modern TV type (at the present and in the future) can display well as my TV or not.
Current plans for new TV standards include FullHD and 4K resolutions, lower ones are planned to be left out.
So as long as your system is FullHD or better - it will play without problems.
Of course it is possible that they decide something else, but current and new standards should be in effect at least for next 10 years.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
Ben Richard

Post by Ben Richard »

Thank you very much,JJ