..Has stopped working..

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Vinniex

..Has stopped working..

Post by Vinniex »

Hi everyone and thanks for reading....

I've jut started using The Blu-Ray Ultimate Converter.. And I've encounterd a rather anoying issue..(I'm running verison 1.2.1.19 btw).

Everytime I try convert a BDMV Movie (around 48gbish) to the highest quality.. you know the one that says *HQ*.. the program just crashes when it's about 2 start and says ".blabla bla... Bluray converter.exe has stopped working etc...bullshit..

Now this happens everytime for every format.. doesn't matter if it's PS3, MKV, AVI, etc.. It's really bugging me out because I really want 2 be able to get as high quality as possible..

I'm on Windows 7 64bit. AMD Quadcore with a 4570btw.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appriciated..

Thanks Again.. :(

edit.. worked fine on my little brothers computer which is like 4 times slower then mine :/ wtf can be the problem?..

also.. shameless self bump :D
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: ..Has stopped working..

Post by cedric »

Hi,

Please, can you retry with last version available ( 1.2.2.8 ):

http://oasis.vso-software.fr/Beta/Blura ... .2.2.8.exe

Thank you.
blu4you

Post by blu4you »

Same here. Downloaded from link above. I'm on Windows Vista 64. It just starts to convert - the fade-up on the studio logo - then generates the "stopped working" message and crashes.
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

Hi,

Please install the last official version available on our web site :

http://fr.vso-software.fr/products/blur ... verter.php

This problem can appear when DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is activated in Windows.

Can you try to add Blu-ray converter in DEP exception list, or deactivate DEP :

http://www.windows7themes.net/disable-w ... vista.html

I'm waiting for your feedback...

Thank you!
blu4you

Post by blu4you »

Hi, downloaded the latest and added Blu-ray converter to the DEP Exception List. Rebooted, no change. I haven't tried turning DEP off because that seems a little scary, per that URL you pointed me to. Anything else short of that I can try? It seems like it would be the perfect answer to my needs if I could get it to work.
joecool6969

Post by joecool6969 »

I have the exact same problem, tried everything and every other suggestion, reg keys, DEP, etc no matter what settings, no matter what format I convert to, as soon as I press START, *CrasH*. every thread re: this same problem says "SOLVED" but always ends with the person saying that hasn't worked and asking for more assistance... why does it say solved? And how do I stop this problem!!