DVD RANGER WANTS TO HELP VSO

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

AMDFX

DVD RANGER WANTS TO HELP VSO

Post by AMDFX »

Quotes from DVD RANGER ON FB.

DVD-Ranger We offered our technology a couple of time to different companies who ALL have many frustrated customers. But it seems that all this companies, included VSO, are not interrested into happy customers.
DVD-Ranger Yes, we also do not understand why this companies do not want to offer / suggest their customers a Cinavia solution.
You can check, the biggest player DVDFab do not offer any Cinavia solution but calls itself as market leader. Wondershare or Xilisoft do not offer any Cinavia solution but their software is most time used by torrent downloaders. Also they do not offer a Cinavia solution for their DVD/Blu-ray maker products, same as VSO.
It is quite easy to get a license for our technology or to sublicense the CinEx HD Utility.
So we assume that none of this companies really want to help their customers. And this with now more than 220 top DVD/Blu-ray movies that have Cinavia on it, with screeners and now also iTunes videos.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: DVD RANGER WANTS TO HELP VSO

Post by JJ »

How many times do you need to be told that it is ILLEGAL to remove Cinavia or any other copy protection in France (and most European countries) so that kind of code can not be added to any product sold by VSO or any other European company?
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
peter7769

Post by peter7769 »

It amazes me that he acuses me off having a cracked copy of convertX but blatantly wants to break the law by copying commercial produced discs!!

Nuff said!

Pete
AMDFX

Post by AMDFX »

peter7769 wrote:It amazes me that he acuses me off having a cracked copy of convertX but blatantly wants to break the law by copying commercial produced discs!!

Nuff said!

Pete
Oh shut up Pete. You know good and well, burning movies is breaking "the law" and you also should know legit programs don't come up as malware unless they have 3rd party installs. Like Imgburn is being flagged. ConvertXtoDVD doesn't have those unwanted programs.

You must think people are blind.

Anyways, Dvd Ranger isn't "removing" copy protection" more or less making it where the blu-ray player doesn't see it anymore.

I main really whats the point in selling blu-ray burning software that people use to burn torrent movies, when you can't disable one protection making it pointless to use in the first place.

Look at it this way. I've burned 8 movies to disk not knowing any would have protection in the audio making it where the blu-ray only plays in vlc or k-lite, on PC not blu-ray stand alone players.

VSO you claim that your software is compatible with all blu-ray players but its NOT TRUE.

Sometimes it'll just kick back to the menu, sometimes it'll just play with a black screen and with audio only.

Very disappointing. If you're following the rules of the law, make your software to only burn home movies and not torrent movies. END OF STORY.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

Very disappointing. If you're following the rules of the law, make your software to only burn home movies and not torrent movies.
And how do you suppose those can be separated? From filename?
And to be more exact;
Law in France states that you are not allowed to REMOVE copy protection. Removing Cinavia is just that.
Law does NOT prevent copying or converting ANY movie for personal use. That includes any torrent files etc.
If commercial DVD / BR is not protected, it is allowed to be copied for your personal use. You can even copy protected discs, as long as you do not remove copy protection.
peter7769

Post by peter7769 »

AMDFX wrote:
peter7769 wrote:It amazes me that he acuses me off having a cracked copy of convertX but blatantly wants to break the law by copying commercial produced discs!!

Nuff said!

Pete
Oh shut up Pete. You know good and well, burning movies is breaking "the law" and you also should know legit programs don't come up as malware unless they have 3rd party installs. Like Imgburn is being flagged. ConvertXtoDVD doesn't have those unwanted programs.

You must think people are blind.

Anyways, Dvd Ranger isn't "removing" copy protection" more or less making it where the blu-ray player doesn't see it anymore.

I main really whats the point in selling blu-ray burning software that people use to burn torrent movies, when you can't disable one protection making it pointless to use in the first place.

Look at it this way. I've burned 8 movies to disk not knowing any would have protection in the audio making it where the blu-ray only plays in vlc or k-lite, on PC not blu-ray stand alone players.

VSO you claim that your software is compatible with all blu-ray players but its NOT TRUE.

Sometimes it'll just kick back to the menu, sometimes it'll just play with a black screen and with audio only.

Very disappointing. If you're following the rules of the law, make your software to only burn home movies and not torrent movies. END OF STORY.
How about you SHUT UP, i've just about had enough of your dumb questions and answers, even VSO members seem to have tired of trying to explain the reasons behind it!!

Right here goes....

1.As you can see from the attached file i have a valid licence! and have done since 2014
2.Most of my burns are in fact home movies of my little boy, memories to keep
3.The software works as its supposed to, if you are too stupid to realise if one of your pirated movies has got Cinavia then perhaps you should use Google, there are plenty of sites out there.
4.If the software is not working on your blu ray player then maybe you should either change your discs or change the player as i and many others have not had a problem, i did have one problem but that was down to a blu ray player i had not liking the discs i was using, i changed the player and have never had another problem.
5.if you care to look at this link you will see that in fact there were other antivirus programs that flagged it up!!! http://forums.vso-software.fr/post95124.html#p95124

This is my final words on this stupid conversation, i have proved that my version is not cracked so deal with it!

Pete :evil:
Attachments
2015-09-21_19-26-34.jpg
AMDFX

Post by AMDFX »

JJ wrote:
Very disappointing. If you're following the rules of the law, make your software to only burn home movies and not torrent movies.
And how do you suppose those can be separated? From filename?
And to be more exact;
Law in France states that you are not allowed to REMOVE copy protection. Removing Cinavia is just that.
Law does NOT prevent copying or converting ANY movie for personal use. That includes any torrent files etc.
If commercial DVD / BR is not protected, it is allowed to be copied for your personal use. You can even copy protected discs, as long as you do not remove copy protection.
DVD-Ranger
Yesterday at 4:53am · Edited ·
Since a long time we get more and more support requests from customers of other software products, like DVDFab or special ConvertXToDVD from VSO Software. People ask us why they got no support from this companies and why we do not cooperate with them.
Just to say: We are only responsible for our software and we cannot give you information about other companies and why they do not support you in Cinavia. From time to time we contact this companies when too many people request help. Today we got a response from VSO Software and they simple told us that they are too lazy to sign to another affiliate system and that they do not want to help their customers with the hidden knowledge that more than 90% of their customers use their ConvertXToDVD /HD to convert torrent downloads. However everyone can make his own opinion about this attitude.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

Affiliate program.. right, that is not protecting VSO and it is dangerous to try to fiddle with law that way.
Case still is; if VSO would add anything capable of removing copy protection then they would have to move out of France or get huge lawsuit.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

Wayne; you should also post rest of the message instead of just parts.
Things are not so simple as you think they are.
calcu007

Post by calcu007 »

DVDranger dont want to help VSO, they want to sell their software and need the money. They do this accusing the other companies ( or possible competence) of not supporting customers.