Custom profile for Android tablet 10.1 screen

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

tryout

Custom profile for Android tablet 10.1 screen

Post by tryout »

Dear all,
new member here even so I'm a long time reader of these forums and always trying many different softwares from some developers and now I'm back again to VSO :)

I'm trying Blu-ray Converter Ultimate 2.1.1.27 and I was not able to find the answer regarding the custom profile I need.
The tablet is a Ainol Novo Hero 10 and it has the latest Android OS.
It's able to play .Vob files and nearly any internet videos I throw in with its stock video player if that can be of any help.

I know I could simply choose custom profiles from menu and try some solutions but the conversions take too long so that is no feasible.
So could anyone please suggest me a custom profile setting for the tablet which will produce something around 600-700 Mb video file?

Also I think such profile should be included in the next versions because the 10.1 tablets with Android are so popular (just look around for android tablet forums), VSO also could point its software to this ability and make it look more appetible.

Thanks in advance.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Custom profile for Android tablet 10.1 screen

Post by Claire »

Go to custom profiles and select add a custom profile and click on the button get a profile from sample file.

Load a file that you have on your tablet - usually a sample is always provided (you will need to transfer the sample first to your computer)

Give the profile a name and now use that profile for your conversion.
tryout

Post by tryout »

Claire wrote:Go to custom profiles and select add a custom profile and click on the button get a profile from sample file.
Load a file that you have on your tablet - usually a sample is always provided (you will need to transfer the sample first to your computer)
Give the profile a name and now use that profile for your conversion.
Hi Claire and thanks for support.
The web forum form didn't alert me regarding your replay even so I set it to do so.

The files I currently play on my tablet are of very bad quality (that's why I want to create better ones), most of the time they're short .flv clips from web streaming or longer .avi clips but still of bad quality (pixeling), sometimes I do temporary load heavy .vob files (top quality) then I must delete because they take too much space.
I don't think that I should load these files as samples because obviously I'll tell the software to create the same bad quality files.
I really love the option of being able of loading an existing file as sample because that saves time but I need to have a good sample first.

Thanks again....
PS: please change thread status?
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

status changed, search google for what is the best format support for your tablet, (no sample video was included on in?)
tryout

Post by tryout »

Claire wrote:status changed, search google for what is the best format support for your tablet, (no sample video was included on in?)
There was a sample now I remember but the original firmware was buggy so after an upgrade I lost the sample video.
BTW, the option to load a sample video within the program is very good, just now I have to find the video....
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

or create your own by manually entering the configuration

after a quick search seems like

Resolution:
active resolution would be 1280x752 and without nav bar you have 1280 x 800
Video Playback Full HD video playback (1080p) @ 30fps

Video Codec:
WMV9, WMV7, H.264, MPEG4, Xvid, DivX, H.263, VP8

Audio Formats Supported: