Crop and green fuzzy lines

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

eon_designs

Crop and green fuzzy lines

Post by eon_designs »

Just been using the latest beta version 2.0.0.11 and still cannot get the crop to work. Using auto crop, the preview image looked perfect cropping the top and bottom black bars, however once encoded the bars were still there. Also there were diagonal fuzzy green lines all through the image?
ckhouston
VSO Fanatic

Re: Crop and green fuzzy lines

Post by ckhouston »

Using auto crop, the preview image looked perfect cropping the top and bottom black bars, however once encoded the bars were still there.
Please tell me where I can find an auto crop option that removes letterboxed black bars in the preview, I can't find it anywhere. Cropping can be done in the Video edition window but not automatically as far as I can tell, and even if done manually the black bars remain in the converted result as you found.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Crop and green fuzzy lines

Post by Claire »

There is no automatic cropping, if you want to crop then under "Video fit method" slect "User Defined" and enter in values.

You might want to watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXM2DF0dEM

What more can you say about
Also there were diagonal fuzzy green lines all through the image?
Is this in the preview or the final output? Can you post a screenshot? With what movie and conversion profile?