Cant get the movies to transfer over to the Converter

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Melissa82

Cant get the movies to transfer over to the Converter

Post by Melissa82 »

In NEED of some help please... I was instructed by a friend to download ConvertXtoDVD to burn some movies... I use the utorrent to download movies when they are finished I try to drag them over to the converter but nothing happens I have also tried to go to FILE and add Video but that do NOT bring them over either... Can someone please Help me I have been at this for about 4 days and have not found a solution... Any suggestions or trouble shooting would be excellent help as I am not very smart when it comes to behind the scene computer things... Thank you in advance
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: Cant get the movies to transfer over to the Converter

Post by cedric »

Hello,

Can you give me the file extension of the files you're downloading?
Maybe the files are compressed? .RAR or .ZIP file?

Thank you.
geronimo

Re: Cant get the movies to transfer over to the Converter

Post by geronimo »

8) The files listed in Utorrent are not the actual videos, but is a ID list. Open Utorrent and double clk on any listed file. The folder where the actual videos are stored will open. These are the actual videos that you can view, convert, etc. Better yet, under Help>Utorrent Help, read the manual on how to use and configure the prgm.