Can't convert to MKV-H286 when using Intel HD Graphics 3000

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

Fernandes

Can't convert to MKV-H286 when using Intel HD Graphics 3000

Post by Fernandes »

Hi there, I'm new in this forum and appreciate if more experienced member could help me !

I'm trying the Demo version of Blu-Ray Converter ultimate 1.4.08 to convert my Blu-ray movies to MKV H.264 and is was working fine when using my Desktop with INTEL Core I5 first generation processor and Nvidia CUDA GPU. The problem starts when I bought a new laptop Lenovo Z-470 with Core I5 second generation processor. The same version of VSO Blu-ray converter ultimate was installed, but it crashes when I try to convert the same movies already converted using my desktop. After start the log screen came up with "un error occured while converting". I already did some changes on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, including the VSO Converter Ultimate on exception list of DEP, as already mentioned in one topic of this forum, but didn't work for me. For my view as end user, it sounds to be an issue related to new Intel HD graphics 3000. Important to say that the program works fine on laptop when using MKV Muxing profile and any other as Matroska mp4 720p, conversion to DVD, so the issue is only around Matroska H.264.

As I like the program a lot and intent to order a licence to use in my notebook, for this reason I came up in this forum, to try get help to solve this issue before move forward .
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: Can't convert to MKV-H286 when using Intel HD Graphics 3

Post by cedric »

Hi,

Did you choose 'no size limit' as filesize limit?
If yes, can you try by selecting DVD5 or DVD9?

Thank you.
Fernandes

Post by Fernandes »

Hi Cedric,

Yes I did try all sizes (DV5; DV9; Custom Size and no size limit) and the result for mkv (Matroska) full HD (1080 or 720p) H264 is always the error informed before.
Looking to log file (showed below, threre are two lines reporting errors below, as showed on attached screenshot

Encode Engine can't be initialized. Please check the installation file or try to reinstall
Erro while preparing imput/output context. conversion can't start
Attachments
Error log
Error log
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

Hi,

Can you try with last beta version:

http://forums.vso-software.fr/blu-ray-c ... 15487.html

I'm waiting for your feedback...

Thank you!
Fernandes

Post by Fernandes »

Hi Cedric

The Blu-Ray Converter Ultimate 2 (Beta) was tested in my laptop and it is not working for MKV H.264 as well.

Thanks,

Fernandes