burn multiple converted videos

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

oldbeginner

burn multiple converted videos

Post by oldbeginner »

Hi..........[1] If I convert two or three short videos at the same time - without merging them - then immediately burn them to a DVD, the three titles show on the TV screen for appropriate selected viewing however if I convert three videos individually and save them to the ConvertX folder I am not able to select more than one for burning via the "Action" + "Burn an already converted program". If I burn the said files using another burning program that does allow dragging multiple files, their titles do not appear on the TV screen. Am I doing something wrong please?
[2] Is it possible to select multiple converted files saved in the ConvertX folder for burning ????? Hope that makes sense. At my whits end.......HELP. :? :( Regards Dave D
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: burn multiple converted videos

Post by felicia »

ConvertXToDVD produces single DVDs that must be burn into separated DVDs, if you want multiple videos in one DVD you have to add them to the same project
oldbeginner

Post by oldbeginner »

Many thanks for the answer Felicia, such a shame though that the developers of this [what I believe] is the Everest of converters did not incorporate the application to burn individually converted videos on to the same disc. e.g. I downloaded a series of 8 talks which together are over two hours long so merged two files of four episodes so they can be watched on different occasions when the substance of a one hour talk is sufficient for group discussion. [Watch & debate the content]. If this could be considered when upgrading the software I'm sure it would be a great plus & welcomed by multitudes of users. :idea: Regards Dave D UK
Attachments
The tabernacle teaches.png
The tabernacle teaches.png (18.37 KiB) Viewed 3838 times
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

ConvertXtoDVD follows the standard DVD protocol like any other DVD authoring software. Yet it does surpass a good number of them in options and user friendliness.
oldbeginner

Post by oldbeginner »

I now appreciate what you say but hope that maybe future updates of this great software will allow more than one converted file to be selected from the ConvertX folder for burning to the same disc so as to maximize the 4.7Gb space rather than just burn one - less than lengthy - video. Regards Dave D
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

The DVD standard does not allow to burn multiple DVD structures into one disc. If you want more than one movie in one disc you have to convert them together at the same time in the same project and then use the menu to acces them independently on the generated DVD.
What you ask for is not feature request as it is not supported by the standard.