Bluray playback problems on ps3.

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

vickers500

Bluray playback problems on ps3.

Post by vickers500 »

So I just burnt a movie to a blu-ray, and I tested the disc on my pc by playing it with media player classic and confirmed that it worked on there, however when I try to play it on my ps3, I can only hear the audio and not see any video at all. Does ps3 have some built in protection that prevents you from playing burnt dvds or what? Or is there some setting I can turn off/on that will make it work?
morean51

Re: Bluray playback problems on ps3.

Post by morean51 »

what's your hard disk format of your pc ntfs or fat32 check it with the compatibility of ps3 to your hard disk format
thank you
vickers500

Post by vickers500 »

I don't think my file system format has anything to do with it, but just in case you know something I don't, it's NTFS.
morean51

Post by morean51 »

because an issue raised me when i was using external hard disk to my ps3 then it couldn't detect my hard disk that's the reason i have said to check it
thank you
vickers500

Post by vickers500 »

I'm not playing the movie off of an external disc, I'm playing it off of a blu-ray disc that I had just burnt with a blu-ray burner.