Audio controls

bluray player, video player, audio player, free video player, free media player

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, alexia, Forum admin

Tsattler

Audio controls

Post by Tsattler »

I like the program except for one major issue, audio controls, no graphic equalizer, nothing to adjust tone period :evil: . This is a major issue, no one would by an amp or reciever that they couldn't control the bass and treble at least, most have tons of presets like KMplayer or even Windows Media player.

Also not being able to change the screen sizes is a drawback, not critical but a drawback.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: Audio controls

Post by felicia »

Hi,

Yes, a graphic equalizer would be a plus, we've just implemented a boost for sound in our latest version that you can find here.

What do you mean by ?
Also not being able to change the screen sizes is a drawback, not critical but a drawback.
Regards,

Felicià
Tsattler

Post by Tsattler »

I mean that there is a very large black space top and bottom, very large, in other programs you can expand the image to better fit the screen size.
Tsattler

Post by Tsattler »

boost for sound? I just checked the update and didn't see anything at all anywhere.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

Tsattler wrote:I mean that there is a very large black space top and bottom, very large, in other programs you can expand the image to better fit the screen size.
Could you upload a screen shot?
Are you talking in full screen or in mormal mode.
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

Tsattler wrote:boost for sound? I just checked the update and didn't see anything at all anywhere.
It's transparent it's activate once you push sound over 100%, there's a small delay and then the sound is boosted gradually.
To test it, just move the sound from 100% to 200% and wait a little while a movie is playing.
Tsattler

Post by Tsattler »

Well I am going to hold off using it until there is some real control of the audio, as I mentioned a graphic equalizer or something similar.