Purchased but no key

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

ilikepudding

Purchased but no key

Post by ilikepudding »

I purchased a key for ConvertXtoHD the other day and still have not received an email with the unlock code even though the charge has posted to my CC. I've tried reaching out to VSO support several times, but haven't received a response from them. Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone point me to how to get in touch with VSO to get my key or a refund?

Thanks!
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Re: Purchased but no key

Post by Cougar_II »

Hello,

Go here --> http://www.vso-software.fr/contactform. ... ic=license

Enter your email address you used purchase the software, let's see if it has been properly registered and the system should be able to send you your key.

If your email doesn't show you have purchase nothing, maybe VSO needs to manually do something to activate it.

I assume support is quite busy and hope they will contact you quickly...
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
ilikepudding

Post by ilikepudding »

Thank you! I tried that, but all that shows up is an old (expired) license I purchased four years ago. I wondered if maybe I had typed the email address in wrong during the purchase, but I received both a purchase confirmation and a receipt for the charge. It sounds like VSO needs to manually do something on their end, but I can't get anyone over there to help.
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Post by Cougar_II »

Hello,

I sent a private message to someone from support, asking to come and visit this forum and read about your request...

Keep in mind they are closed on the weekend (and in France) so closed now for the weekend...
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester