CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, Forum admin

Post Reply
User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Maggie » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 am

It's working fine and automatically for me... mmh, what's exactly happening? when the timer get to 0 it starts again? (please send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr, easier for me to help)
Maggie,
VSO Support

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm

Maggie wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 am
It's working fine and automatically for me... mmh, what's exactly happening? when the timer get to 0 it starts again? (please send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr, easier for me to help)
It stuck at that point and asks me to Insert The Media

User avatar
Ch3vr0n
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Ch3vr0n » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:01 pm

well what brand and type of discs are you using? Can you post the log so we can see the Disc/Media ID (DID/MID)?
VSO NL-BE Freelance Translator

Desktop: Project Phoenix
OS: Win 10 Pro x64 || MB: Asus Maximus VIII Formula || CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k || CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i v2 || RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 A Gaming || Case: CM Cosmos II || Sound: Logitech Z906 || Screen: Asus VG278HR
Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO || Int HDD 1&2: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB || Int HDD 3: Seagate ST2000DM001 || Int HDD 4: Samsung F1 Spinpt. 1TB
Op. Dr. 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Dr. 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Dr. 3: LG GH20NS10 || Ext HDD 1&2: 2x WD MyBook 2TB || Ext HDD 3: Seagate ST320006

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 pm

Ch3vr0n wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:01 pm
well what brand and type of discs are you using? Can you post the log so we can see the Disc/Media ID (DID/MID)?
I don't Burn DVD, I just want to create ISO file
Attachments
ConvertXtoDVD 7_crashlog.20191007.180118.704.log
(8.15 KiB) Downloaded 13 times

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1507
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:14 pm

deadlyshadow wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:14 pm
Ch3vr0n wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:01 pm
well what brand and type of discs are you using? Can you post the log so we can see the Disc/Media ID (DID/MID)?
I don't Burn DVD, I just want to create ISO file
I think that this is where the problem lies:

18:03:10.091 Info [x] Burn result to disk / as ISO file in working folder.

The ISO is not being produced and the application tries to burn the conversion.

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Maggie » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:24 am

Since ISO media are being created without a hitch for us, we cannot help! We need to check on your machine, please send us an email to support@vsosoftware.fr. We'll organize a remote control session.
Maggie,
VSO Support

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Maggie wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:24 am
Since ISO media are being created without a hitch for us, we cannot help! We need to check on your machine, please send us an email to support@vsosoftware.fr. We'll organize a remote control session.
I prefer to use the previous version and wait till you or somebody else can reproduce this issue

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1507
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:10 am

@ deadlyshadow
Make sure you follow this procedure:

1) DO NOT LOAD ANY MOVIE FILES.
2) Set settings as in picture. Click OK.
3) Load movie
4) Do a normal conversion. No need to insert a blank media disk.
5) Wait to see the message as in the bottom picture.
6) If no ISO file is produced, click on the refresh button at the top right (see bottom picture).
Attachments
Create ISO.jpg
Create ISO-1.jpg

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Coral wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:10 am
@ deadlyshadow
Make sure you follow this procedure:

1) DO NOT LOAD ANY MOVIE FILES.
2) Set settings as in picture. Click OK.
3) Load movie
4) Do a normal conversion. No need to insert a blank media disk.
5) Wait to see the message as in the bottom picture.
6) If no ISO file is produced, click on the refresh button at the top right (see bottom picture).
Thank You, Coral

I'm not a novice User
I've told before it doesn't start creating ISO file Automatically, If I Click on Refresh or Reselect "ISO Image in Working Folder" it creates ISO file

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1507
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:03 pm

deadlyshadow wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm
Maggie wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 am
It's working fine and automatically for me... mmh, what's exactly happening? when the timer get to 0 it starts again? (please send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr, easier for me to help)
It stuck at that point and asks me to Insert The Media
Yes, it happend to me once too. All I did was to ignore the "lncert Media" alert and just clicked refresh.

I don't know if that is a bug or intentional. But at the end the ISO file is produced.

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:36 pm

Coral wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:03 pm
deadlyshadow wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm
Maggie wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:11 am
It's working fine and automatically for me... mmh, what's exactly happening? when the timer get to 0 it starts again? (please send me an email to support@vsosoftware.fr, easier for me to help)
It stuck at that point and asks me to Insert The Media
Yes, it happend to me once too. All I did was to ignore the "lncert Media" alert and just clicked refresh.

I don't know if that is a bug or intentional. But at the end the ISO file is produced.
Thanks

Unfortunately it happens every time for me

filmczy
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:58 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by filmczy » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:24 am

Was wondering why the word "custom" was changed to "personnaliser" when selecting various options like color changes?

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Maggie » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:17 am

@deadlyshadow
Will you be ok to do a remote control session?

@filmczy
Thanks for reporting this, could you please send us a screenshot?
I may be due to the update we've made on the translation tool. We'll correct it.
Maggie,
VSO Support

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1507
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:42 am

"Personnaliser" appears in the Template Editor. It is in all color changing options.
Attachments
personnaliser.jpg
personnaliser1.jpg

User avatar
Maggie
VSO Team Member
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Maggie » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Thanks Coral (again!)
I've reported it: https://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13769
Maggie,
VSO Support

OutbackJon
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:43 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by OutbackJon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:07 am

deadlyshadow wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:36 pm
Coral wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:03 pm
deadlyshadow wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:23 pm
It stuck at that point and asks me to Insert The Media
Yes, it happend to me once too. All I did was to ignore the "lncert Media" alert and just clicked refresh.
I don't know if that is a bug or intentional. But at the end the ISO file is produced.
Thanks
Unfortunately it happens every time for me
I'm having this same issue. Also happens on 7.0.0.68. It no longer automatically creates the .iso file unless I press the refresh button. I even did a clean install of 7.0.0.68.

OutbackJon
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:43 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by OutbackJon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:58 am

ConvertXtoDVD.JPG
So, here's the log file. ConvertX hangs at the point in the attached picture, repeating the "Insert media to continue". (Or whatever the message is.) I have to press the "refresh" button to get it to burn the .iso file. This only began with .68, though I was previously on .64.
Attachments
ConvertXtoDVD 7_crashlog.20191110.200930.018.log
(9.13 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

OutbackJon
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:43 am

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by OutbackJon » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:11 am

OK, so it seems I'm having the same issue on ConvertXtoHD 3.0.0.70.

User avatar
Coral
VSO Moderators
Posts: 1507
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 am
Location: Malta

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by Coral » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:20 am

Try and click on the disk icon on top at right.

deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Re: CXD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.67 released!

Post by deadlyshadow » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:36 pm

OutbackJon wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:07 am
deadlyshadow wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:36 pm
Coral wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:03 pm

Yes, it happend to me once too. All I did was to ignore the "lncert Media" alert and just clicked refresh.
I don't know if that is a bug or intentional. But at the end the ISO file is produced.
Thanks
Unfortunately it happens every time for me
I'm having this same issue. Also happens on 7.0.0.68. It no longer automatically creates the .iso file unless I press the refresh button. I even did a clean install of 7.0.0.68.
Yes, It happens with both build 67 and 68

Post Reply