v1.5.0.40: Subtitles are partly "swallowed"

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

mue.mat

v1.5.0.40: Subtitles are partly "swallowed"

Post by mue.mat »

Hello
I'm working with ConvertXtoVideo v1.5.0.40.
I have different episodes of series to convert with subtitles. Everything is working fine except subtitles.
When I watch the episode with subtitles (srt-files) by VLC media player BEFORE converting, the subtitles appear perfectly.
Only AFTER conversion with ConvertXtoVideo there seem to be a problem:
Watching the converted episode by VCL media player, the subtitles are about 50% "swallowed"; they don't appear entirely or only very quick.
But after burning on BluRay disc the subtitles appear better, played in BluRay player: about 90% of the subtitles are displayed perfectly, but about 10% of the text simply do not appear.
I have tried with several different epsiodes and different subtitle sources: every time there are missing about 5-10% of overall subtitle text after conversion. This is a little bit annoying, because for me quality of ConvertXtoVideo is very good.
May you help me?
Thanks in advance
mue.mat
mue.mat

Re: v1.5.0.40: Subtitles are partly "swallowed"

Post by mue.mat »

...now I think I resolved the problem:
In subtitle settings I have chosen so far as code page "Western Language" for German subtitles. Now I tried out another code page: ASCII.
And the problem is resolved and my subtitles appear perfectly, both in VLC Media Player and on BluRay disc.
Sorry for bothering
mue.mat
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: v1.5.0.40: Subtitles are partly "swallowed"

Post by cedric »

Hello,

Thank you for reporting your problem and reporting how to solve it! :D

Regards,