Flagged and Forced Subtitles

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

MyMojo

Flagged and Forced Subtitles

Post by MyMojo »

This may be a feature request....or it could be a 'show me what to do' request. :-)

When using the drop-down subtitle menu from the Video Timeline (see screenshots), is it possible to set an option to identify which of these is set to "forced" on the disc? I posted screenshots from MakeMKV to explain what I'm referring to, as the MakeMKV program has that feature. This way, when I'm selecting which sub to embed, I know which one is the forced (only subs during foreign scenes) and can choose it. I have found that I can figure out which ones to use using "Advanced Edit", but would be nice if the forced subs were labeled in the drop-down.

Also, unless I'm mistaking, MakeMKV also indexes the flagged subs from the narrative subs and allows only the flagged to be embedded if a person wishes, rather than the entire narrative sub.

Hopefully I wasn't too confusing. It's possible Video Converter already does this, and that I just haven't figured it out.

Thanks!
Attachments
NoForcedSubIdentifier.jpg
MakeMKVforced.jpg
MakeMKVflagged.jpg