Burn to DVD blank from Blu Ray Ulitmate

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

katey2207

Burn to DVD blank from Blu Ray Ulitmate

Post by katey2207 »

Hi, am a newbie to this new blu ray ultimate convertor, but I purchased it yesterday to copy from Blu ray to DVD mostly...have followed the online tutorial and can successfully get a blu ray file converted but it just saves the file on my hard drive in an output folder, but am a little confused as to how to get my converted file to burn straight to a DVD disc...could someone please help me with this small issue ? much appreciated
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Burn to DVD blank from Blu Ray Ulitmate

Post by Claire »

Now that the project is converted you can go to Help/Tools and select "burn an already converted project".

But in for future conversions you can request the burning happen immediately after the conversion. In the settings you will find this in 3 places (depending on which format you are converting to) Single file output, DVD Video output, Blu-ray/AVCHD output.
katey2207

Post by katey2207 »

Thanks Claire, but I can't seem to find that setting, can you tell me where it is ? thanks, Kate
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Maybe that is because you are not using the latest beta version, so for not thinking about mentioning that. You can get it here
http://forums.vso-software.fr/latest-be ... 17666.html
Attachments
Snap89.jpg