Incomplete downloads

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

dorsetdave

Incomplete downloads

Post by dorsetdave »

I am having difficulty with 2 files that will not download completely. I am capturing from a single site and am doing so very successfully except for 2 files that stop downloading at the 67.3% point (both of them, albeit I am downloading them one at a time!). The files are about 130Mb in size and my download speed is showing at between 2-3Mbps. Everything goes fine until I hit this 67.3% point and the download speed drops to 1Kbps and the download stops. The only thing that happens at the same time is the associated video kicks in at that point, but this had not stopped any of the many other videos when exactly the same thing happens, i.e. the video kicks in part way through the download. The biggest file so far successfully downloaded was 109Mb. Help please!
dorsetdave

Re: Incomplete downloads

Post by dorsetdave »

Sorry, my first post and I forgot to attach the log file. However, I may have partially solved my problem by increasing the accelerator settings. I will therefore persist with this and, if still a problem, will resubmit with the log file
Benjamin
VSO Team Member

Post by Benjamin »

can you provide the log of your download?
Benjamin
VSO Team Member

Post by Benjamin »

this problem should be fixed in the last version