Audio delay when converting audio DTS to AC3

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Audio delay when converting audio DTS to AC3

Post by 877 »

Hi,

I'm using latest VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate 2.0.0.51.

I have mkv files which have DTS audio, which my Panasonc TV will not play. So I try to convert them to AC3 but I get an audio delay, very noticable sometime by many seconds.

Any ideas plz?
mue.mat

Re: Audio delay when converting audio DTS to AC3

Post by mue.mat »

Hi

Latest version is already v2.0.0.56 (http://forums.vso-software.fr/convertxt ... 18977.html)
Audio delay is fixed (v2.0.0.52).

Regards
mue.mat

Post by 877 »

Hi mue.mat,

I prefer normally not to use betas, due to their untested nature. Maybe I will try the betas and see how it goes this time.

Is there reccomended settings for just converting the audio, and leaving the video intact? I'm looking for the fastest option.

Thanks
Chris
felicia
VSO Team Member

Post by felicia »

877 wrote:Hi mue.mat,

I prefer normally not to use betas, due to their untested nature. Maybe I will try the betas and see how it goes this time.

Is there reccomended settings for just converting the audio, and leaving the video intact? I'm looking for the fastest option.

Thanks
Chris
For that you'll need to create a custom profile and in the video options check "Copy (remux) if possible" this setting is used only if the video format is compatible with the container