Bugs in v2.0.0.44: Freezing and "wrong" framerate

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

mue.mat

Bugs in v2.0.0.44: Freezing and "wrong" framerate

Post by mue.mat »

Hello
There are 2 bugs in new version 2.0.0.44:
1. Converting to BluRay, conversion is "freezing/crashing" in the last minute of conversion (hardware AND software encoding)
2. Again framerate is not correct when converting to BluRay 720p/1080p (f.e. original framerate: 23.98; adapted framerate: 24)
I installed again v2.0.0.39 which serves best for my desires at the moment. Both above mentioned errors are working fine in version 2.0.0.39.
Thanks
mue.mat
testuser99

Re: Bugs in v2.0.0.44: Freezing and "wrong" framerate

Post by testuser99 »

This program has become a joke. Every new version breaks something that used to work and they wait for the users to test it for them. I paid for this a year and a half ago and am still waiting for a version where everything just works. Sadly I missed .39 so will try to use .44 but most of my use is for blueray so don't have much hope. Most likely version 3.0x will come along soon stopping the fixes for 2.0 just like it did for 1.0x. no way they are getting money out of me again.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Hello,

1) is solved in 2.0.0.45
2) can you post log files from working version and "not working" version. From the info I have so far I cannot reproduce.

@ testuser99
ouch! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We can understand the frustration users feel when encountering an issue, but we know how happy some users are to get a new feature added they really wanted.

Should it be of any interest to you here is the version .39
http://oasis.vso-software.fr/Beta/LastB ... .0.39b.exe
mue.mat

Post by mue.mat »

Hi Claire

I've just installed new v2.0.0.46.
Right away I'm trying to convert 10 HD-files to BluRay 720p (Cuda encoding).
So far it's working...
If conversion fails I gonna try software encoding. If you don't get any information of me, final conversion has completed errorfree and the problem shoud actually be resolved.

To point 2 (2. Again framerate is not correct when converting to BluRay 720p/1080p (f.e. original framerate: 23.98; adapted framerate: 24)
Actually the software indicates before conversion a framerate 24, but the conversion itself is correct, that means the converted output file has like original file a framerate of 23.98.
With that I can "live", and everything is ok.

Regards
mue.mat
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

ok thanks for your feedback!