f4f downloader and converter?

download audio/video streaming

Moderators: Maggie, JJ, alexia, LouisM, Forum admin

vanc

f4f downloader and converter?

Post by vanc »

Hi, this is my first time to this site. I purchased ConvertX some time ago and was successful in using it in spite of the fact that I am a non techie enduser and indeed very pleased with the results.
I now have a something that I want to d/l from a website and it is an f4f and then after wish to burn it to a dvd. Is there an enduser friendly application that VSO has?

Am I correct in understanding that ConvertX will not play a role in what I want to do?

Also if there is an app avail able, I would like to have it be able to do more than f4f?

Thank you for your time
Benjamin
VSO Team Member

Re: f4f downloader and converter?

Post by Benjamin »

yes you can use VSO Downloader to download video online, I let you download it:
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/dow ... loader.php
vanc

Post by vanc »

Thx very much for the quick reply. Does this application do only f4f and down load only? And then I get another application to convert to DVD?
As you can tell I am a non tech end user...simply by the nature of my questions! I apologize.

I again would appreciate your comments if the Downloader will accomplish the d/l and the conversion.
Again, many thank yous.
Benjamin
VSO Team Member

Post by Benjamin »

the downloader downloads the media then you can convert it with integrated profiles or you can import your file into ConvertXtoDVD.
You can download it for free and test it.