How to see all movies from a blu ray?

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

dosibo51

How to see all movies from a blu ray?

Post by dosibo51 »

I just bought VSO video converter because I got superb support (and bug fix) with VSO player. Also the video converter has superb selection regarding the output format.

But ...

When I insert a blu-ray into my drive I always see only one track to "rip".

How can I add the other tracks from the blu ray disc? I have a film with 2 parts on the disc ~ 1 h 35 each.

I'm using "Load from blu-ray structure" and select the drive with the disc.

I look into the preferences and can't find anyhting.

Thanks a lot!
dosibo51

Re: How to see all movies from a blu ray?

Post by dosibo51 »

VSO video converter only detects part 2 of the film on disc 1. Part 1 will not be shown to rip.

What must I do to see & rip part 1?

I also might rip all the "Extras" - I also don't see them.

Please reply asap because I have to give back the film today and I didn't have time to watch. That's the reason why I have just bought the lifetime version of the software to avoid problems like this in the future.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Post by JJ »

If you are in a hurry and you have 25-50Gb of disk space then rip that disc totally to hard drive. You can then load it from that location anytime, and delete when you have finished conversion.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
dosibo51

Post by dosibo51 »

I am still waiting for a support reply by the VSO people why VSO Video Converter always only shows one track from a blu-ray. :(

VSO Player has NO problem to detect all tracks on the blu-ray.

Also no other ripping software like "Acrok Video Converter Ultimate" has any problem to show all tracks from a blu-ray.

Thanks a lot!

Also tested with the latest beta version - 1.4.0.8
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

Hello,
Sounds like the problem in our discrimintaor in regards to this disk. We can fix the issue usually if we know the name of the movie.

We do have a known problem with the film Carmen and that should hopefully be fixed soon like in 2 weeks. (maybe the fix for that would make your Disk work too ..???)

Until then I don't think I have a workaround for you.
Can you easily determine what m2ts files are what if you play them individually in VLC?
You will find the m2ts files in the BDMV folder.
To do this you might want to rip the disk to your harddrive first.
Of you can figure out which m2ts files interest you for conversion you can copy them to another place on your harddrive (disassociate them from the rest of the files) and then load them into Video Converter (I can give you key for this)
Convert them that way.