How to convert multiple MTS file to one mp4?

Free video converter, convert from any format to any format, mkv to avi, m2ts to avi, mp4, h264, mts, wmv, mov, DVD, etc.

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

VsoVideoUser

How to convert multiple MTS file to one mp4?

Post by VsoVideoUser »

I have a bunch of .MTS files (200 actually) that are downloaded straight from my digital camcorder. I would like to convert these files into one large MP4 file. Is this possible using VSO Video Converter.

I've tried dragging and dropping the 200 files onto the main windows but that creates 200 MP4 files. I've have also tried adding only the first file and then using the '+' button under the video editor to add more files but problem here is that the '+' button or drag and drop within the video editor screen doesn't allow multiple files and I would have to drag and drop 50 files individually. I gave up after about 20.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: How to convert multiple MTS file to one mp4?

Post by Coral »

What you can do is to get all your *.MTS files into one folder. Run the converter and drag the folder containing all the files to the converter window. All the files will be added according to their sequence inside the folder.
However I do'nt think you can join the files unless you load them one-by-one on to the video editor.
Attachments
folders.jpg