DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.35)

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

alan1476

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.18)

Post by alan1476 »

I will wait for Cedric or you to fix, I am sure you guys can find out why this did it to me and not others. For now the Release version is fine for what I do. Thankyou JJ. Say hi to Jacques for me, its been since 2003 in Germany at Cebit if my 71 year old memory serves me correctly.
cedric
VSO Team Member

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.19)

Post by cedric »

Hi all,

I've just published a new beta version (2.1.1.19), with "c:\test" issue fixed.
This release fix some audio/video sync issues with AVI container and access violation when accessing to CUDA driver too...

I'm waiting for your feeedback...

Regards,
alan1476

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.19)

Post by alan1476 »

cedric wrote:Hi all,

I've just published a new beta version (2.1.1.19), with "c:\test" issue fixed.
This release fix some audio/video sync issues with AVI container and access violation when accessing to CUDA driver too...

I'm waiting for your feeedback...

Regards,
Well as usual you have fixed the problem. You guys and gals are great. (2.1.1.19) is perfect as usual. Thank you very much.
eon_designs

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.28)

Post by eon_designs »

Loaded the new beta, couple of issues (2.1.1.28)

1. There is a bit of a graphical issue with the icons at the bottom of the main menu. The ones to change the view level. These seem to be half shown. Not really a bad problem

2. Tried many, many DVD's that contain episodes, each one just shows one title. In the past versions they used to show all the difference episodes and you could select the ones to encode. If I try and encode the single track I just get an error. I have only been trying dvd's stored as ISO files, not yet tried the actual discs. So far this problem only seems to happen with DVD's containing episodes, ones that just have a normal film work ok

Will try encoding straight from a disc that contains episodes to see what happens.
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

eon_designs wrote:Loaded the new beta, couple of issues (2.1.1.28)

1. There is a bit of a graphical issue with the icons at the bottom of the main menu. The ones to change the view level. These seem to be half shown. Not really a bad problem
confirmed http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=6307
eon_designs wrote:2. Tried many, many DVD's that contain episodes, each one just shows one title. In the past versions they used to show all the difference episodes and you could select the ones to encode. If I try and encode the single track I just get an error. I have only been trying dvd's stored as ISO files, not yet tried the actual discs. So far this problem only seems to happen with DVD's containing episodes, ones that just have a normal film work ok

Will try encoding straight from a disc that contains episodes to see what happens.
Can you provide the names of the movies that cause a problem?
eon_designs

Post by eon_designs »

The dvd's that are not working :

All of the stargate Atlantis seasons 3 and 4 - in the previous version these would show 4 episodes per disc, current version just shows one large title.

Star Trek time travel box set, same problem as above.

Star Wars clone wars season 1, same problem as above.

All of these are saved as iso files on my hard drive. Will try using the original discs to check if te same thing happens.
eon_designs

Post by eon_designs »

Hello

Uninstalled, cleaned out all the registry settings for DVD converter and then reinstalled.

I can now see the episodes, however still unable to encode - Get an error straight away.

No thumbnail images are shown against the different episodes (the same happens for a single movie too)

When you click on the titleset options icon, you are unable to preview the episodes or the movie when you press the play button.

Have tried several different profiles and many different DVD's (both as ISO files and from the actual discs) all don't show the thumbnail and don't allow you to preview the track. When you try and encode you just get the error - An error Occured whil conversion process
eon_designs

Post by eon_designs »

Hello

I have enclosed a screen shot showing the difference between the working version 2.1.1.17 and the not working 2.1.1.28

This is loading the same iso file into each version and using the same profile - As you can see, the thumbnails are not snowing in version .28 which may be why the encoding fails. Also for some reason version .28 is reading the iso as NTSC instead of PAL which has resulted in the change in screen size, the episode duration and the overall video duration?

Thanks. Ian
Attachments
version 17 vs 28.jpg
Claire
VSO Team Member

Post by Claire »

thumbnails not displaying reported here
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=6316

conversions not working also reported here
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=6330
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.29)

Post by Claire »

a new version has been posted
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.34)

Post by Claire »

new version posted
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: DVD Converter: new beta version available! (2.1.1.35)

Post by Claire »