Cannot Convert DVD

Help with Bluray Converter and Convert DVD to mp4 and other formats. strip Bluray, convert to Blu-ray or avchd, convert blu ray to mkv, avi, copy DVDs and much more.

Moderators: Maggie, alexia, Forum admin

sfudgie1985

Cannot Convert DVD

Post by sfudgie1985 »

For some reason I keep getting an error that says "Selected HD structure doesn't contain any valid video stream" whenever I try to convert a DVD. I have anydvd running and have no problems converting my DVD's it's just only happening when converting with DVD converter Ultimate 2.1.1.20. I have tried both of my optical drive without any success. The only way I am able to get it to work is to rip the DVD with AnyDVDHD and then load from folder and convert. Any help would be appreciated.
Jackerry

Re: Cannot Convert DVD

Post by Jackerry »

Is it protected DVD?
sfudgie1985

Post by sfudgie1985 »

Yes. I am trying to make a backup file for my Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD so when my 4 year old niece and 2 year old nephew destroy it we wont have to buy a new one. That shouldn't be a problem though with the AnyDVD should it? I have made backups of a bunch of my other DVD's in the past with no problems. It has been a while since I did it though and now I can't get it to work with any of my DVDs. I have to rip all of them from the DVD with AnyDVD then load from folder to get it to convert.
sfudgie1985

Post by sfudgie1985 »

anyone?
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

Yes I'm here!

I think your problem will be fixed by installing last version:

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/dvd ... verter.php

I'm waiting for your feedback...

Thank you!
sfudgie1985

Post by sfudgie1985 »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

It works perfectly now. What was wrong with 2.1.1.23 that was making it not work? I am assuming that this was not a problem specifically related to me but something to do with the program in general?

*Edit*
When did 2.1.1.25 get released? When I first had this problem I was on 2.1.1.20 I updated to 2.1.1.23 to try and fix it. Was 2.1.1.25 released in the last couple days?
cedric
VSO Team Member

Post by cedric »

Hello,

2.1.1.25 version has been released yesterday (11-30-2012).

Regards,