problem not enough space

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

ArthurDent2020

problem not enough space

Post by ArthurDent2020 »

Hi just trying the trial of CXtoHD....selected a HDD with 900 GB free, use this HDD all the time ( even tried another ) but reports not enough space or access issue...any ideas ?

UPDATE....just looked through the forum and found another had the same issue, apparently you have to create a folder on the target HDD, the option doesn’t really say that, I am sure it says chose target HDD, I could be wrong though.....what about amending the error message to say “ ensure you create a working folder on the working HDD ( or similar ) this would help,others who are baffled and spend ages, checking HDDs making sure they are write enabled checking leads etc etc etc.....IMO

Thanks

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/3348/GmEwbQ.png
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: problem not enough space

Post by Maggie »

Thanks a lot for your report!
Is it working for you now you created the folder?

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
ArthurDent2020

Post by ArthurDent2020 »

Yes perfectly....it does say working folder....so can’t grumble really, just a mention in the error box as a reminder that a FOLDER must be created in the Target HDD.....as I said should be obvious, but it caught me out and at least one other person. :lol:
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

You are perfectly right, thanks for the report.
Noted for the future versions :)
Maggie,
VSO Support