New user - menu playback question

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

johnnysharp2

New user - menu playback question

Post by johnnysharp2 »

Hi,

I have just downloaded the software and entered my license key in the help/tools enter license key section.

I am burning DVDs for my autistic son, they download/burn fine but at the beginning of the playback I get a menu of somesort on the screen, which shows chapters/setting and then PLAY.
My son uses the DVD player buttons he is used to navigate the playback, is there anything I can do to get rid of the settings and play features that appear when I first try to playback the newly burnt DVD?

EDIT - appears to be the root menu, can I change that? I can see there are menu edit options but I can't appear to remove the root menu, I really don't want to see things like settings/home/play.

Thanks
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: New user - menu playback question

Post by Coral »

Try the No Menu template
Attachments
no menu.jpg
johnnysharp2

Re: New user - menu playback question

Post by johnnysharp2 »

Thanks for the reply, I did already check the menu options and also searched on the forum for answers.

I think I have resolved the problem by ticking the auto start playback, play titles one after the other and skip root menu initially tabs.
Mainly trail by error I suppose.