Pop-up menu for bluray movie ?

Convert to HD, convert Blu-ray , blu-ray menu, Burn bluray disks, create blu-ray disk, create AVCHD, Create custom blu-ray disk with menu

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

minhcute

Pop-up menu for bluray movie ?

Post by minhcute »

Hi VSO team
I have a feature request which I have ever mentioned to your old team for a long time ago. That is, would you please make ConvertXtoHD (and your future 4K bluray creator softwares) have ability to create pop-up menu like commercial Bluray movie discs on market ? "Pop-up menu" means you can access menu while watching movie, the movie and the pop-up menu appear AT THE SAME TIME, movie still playing while you access that menu type. I think this feature is very useful and professional. On market, TMPGenc Authoring Works (version 4--> version 6) is one of the softwares can create pop-up menu for Bluray so well. I really hope this feature will be avaible in your bluray creator softwares soon ! I think your softwares will be greater when having this feature.
What do you think about that ?
Regards
Minh
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: Pop-up menu for bluray movie ?

Post by Maggie »

Hi Minh!

It would be a great addition to our software, you're right.
I've reported this feature request 3 weeks ago, here is the link: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13684
Hope we'll be able to work on it soon, but you know we have a lot to do...

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
minhcute

Post by minhcute »

I understand. I will stay tuned for the next updates !
Regards
minhcute

Post by minhcute »

Hi Maggie
Here is the download link of a sample for "Pop-up Menu" for Bluray. I recorded it by my phone :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qeroi45i ... u.rar/file

If the video is difficlut to watch, here is the download link of the original Bluray structure which is created by myself using TMPGenc Authoring Works, and played on my laptop. Use PowerDVD to watch it, you will totally know about Pop-up Menu :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zb95bcg9 ... e.rar/file

I hope the above videos will help you much
Regards
Minh
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Thanks minh!
I'll add this to the bug report.
Maggie,
VSO Support
minhcute

Post by minhcute »

Hi Maggie
I think this is a feature request, and the video is an example to help you imagine about pop-up menu. So, why you wrote "bug report" ? Or I have any misunderstand ?
Did you watch the whole video ?
I tried to upload directly by using attachment tool in your forum, but I couldn't. The web page noticed to me that there was an error, and uploading attachment couldn't be successful. So I must uploaded my videos to Mediafire.
Please help me check that function.
In that sample video is one type of Pop-up Menu ! It is a very simple Pop-up Menu. The Pop-up Menu of commercial Bluray movie discs on market are much more beautiful, professional and complicated !
Regards
Minh
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Hi Minh,

Perhaps I expressed myself poorly, sorry for that!
The bug report tool include all tech reports for the dev team. So, whether it is a request, a bug, an info, a suggestion, a unsupported format/file, etc...

I've added it to the relevant requested feature: http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13684

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
minhcute

Post by minhcute »

I understand. Thank you so much !