PARSING FILES

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

TIML

PARSING FILES

Post by TIML »

keeps parsing or loading files . I don't have any browsers open. It wont upload thru reg. support.I have been using your software for many years and never had problems like this please help
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: PARSING FILES

Post by Coral »

TIML wrote:keeps parsing or loading files . I don't have any browsers open. It wont upload thru reg. support.I have been using your software for many years and never had problems like this please help
You haven't posted any details. It will be best if you post the log file.
At the moment VSO is short of staff and will probably take a long time to get a reply if the problem is a bug. But so far I haven't had any problems using the latest version.
Try to do a full uninstallation restart your computer and reinstall again.
TIML

Post by TIML »

I fixed it I don't know what it was I uninstalled it and reinstalled it plus I uninstalled version 6 as well so that could've been a issue but they were working fine. I think that the updates were the problem some of my updates on Windows 10 had not installed properly or fully installed so when I did that everything is working's move again and my software is great again
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

I'm glad for you. Thanks for letting us know.