Version 7 does not properly convert VRO files

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

dbminter

Version 7 does not properly convert VRO files

Post by dbminter »

The latest gold release of Version 7 does not properly convert VRO files. I used an input for a VRO conversion I made in 2015 with that then current version of CXD. 7.0.0.69 does not properly handle this same input. What happens is at random points, there's a stretch of the proper audio, but the video is a still image from video earlier in the VRO stream.

I tried other VRO inputs, but got other problems. Some VRO's don't fully load into CXD. CXD only loads a portion of the VRO for conversion, cutting off the rest of the video from input.

Thanks!
Katia

Re: Version 7 does not properly convert VRO files

Post by Katia »

Hello,

Can you send us some of your vro files?

You can use our Filegator to upload the file: https://upload.vso-software.fr/
Username: VSO_users
Password: VSO_users

Please send us a mail once it's over: support@vsosoftware.fr
VSO Support Team
dbminter

Post by dbminter »

I'd be happy to provide the problematic file, but it's a bit of a problem itself. It's like 3.6 GB. If you have a means for me to upload something that large somewhere, I'd be glad to send it.

I'm attempting to send them to File Gator, but I don't know how that will work. I'll see if it does and e-mail to the supplied address if/when it completes.

Thanks!
dbminter

Post by dbminter »

File appeared to successfully upload to FileGator. E-mail sent to requested address. Thanks!