Remove root menu in the Episodes in Template TV Series

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

eterno002

Remove root menu in the Episodes in Template TV Series

Post by eterno002 »

Hi, I'm newbie with ConvertXtoDVD, and I need some information.
I want make a DVD with four episodes TV, I select template for TV episodes, but with this template I obtain three menu pages for each video episode.
I want a root menu with buttoms: Play all , Audio- subtitles, and Episodes that show a page with list of episodes, it's possible?.
dbminter

Re: Remove root menu in the Episodes in Template TV Series

Post by dbminter »

I believe the Audio and Subtitles are only accessible within the child menu of each Title. I don't believe there's a way to put such buttons on the main menu. However, when playing the DVD, if you change the audio or subtitle tracks on one Title's menu, it makes the change universal until you change it to something else. So, if you change to Audio track 2 on Episode 1, Episode 2 will also start Audio track 2 if it exists.
eterno002

Re: Remove root menu in the Episodes in Template TV Series

Post by eterno002 »

Thanks a lot, dbminter.
I had checked several hours and I think that it's no possible modify navigation and change buttoms ubication in the convertxtodvd. :roll:

dbminter wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:20 pm I believe the Audio and Subtitles are only accessible within the child menu of each Title. I don't believe there's a way to put such buttons on the main menu. However, when playing the DVD, if you change the audio or subtitle tracks on one Title's menu, it makes the change universal until you change it to something else. So, if you change to Audio track 2 on Episode 1, Episode 2 will also start Audio track 2 if it exists.