ConvertXtoDVD7 and multiple video converting

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Freddie

ConvertXtoDVD7 and multiple video converting

Post by Freddie »

When loading multiple videoes to convert how do I stop them all merging together so I can watch each one individually without having to start from the beginning of the first video and scrolling through each time please.
dbminter

Re: ConvertXtoDVD7 and multiple video converting

Post by dbminter »

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking for, so let me ask you a question. Are you creating a main menu or just making a DVD where the video plays straight through when you insert/play it? If you're not creating a main menu, I would think you may want to. That way, you can jump to a particular title from the menu and play it.
yoyo57

Re: ConvertXtoDVD7 and multiple video converting

Post by yoyo57 »

Maybe try reinstall and use clean option to remove any settings that cause your issue.

I use default settings, and if select say 5 videos files, they convert and appear in menu as five videos. They do not merge.

The only option I have seen to merge videos is when in advanced settings for a video, where there is option to add additional videos to it.
VSO Gold Member