Possible to Adjust Volume

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

merlin96

Possible to Adjust Volume

Post by merlin96 »

I've noticed that many of my DVDs that I burn or convert/burn with this software turn out with very low volume. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the original file or with how I'm burning. Is there a way to adjust the volume on the burn project? Thank you.
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: Possible to Adjust Volume

Post by Maggie »

You can custom the audio level here (settings)
Attachments
2020-08-20_12-40-40.png
Maggie,
VSO Support
merlin96

Post by merlin96 »

Thank you.
dbminter

Post by dbminter »

Be aware that with older versions of CXD, like 5, changing the volume level might have undesired results. For instance, there used to be an option that set the audio level to a certain percentage on all files. However, this produced the result that whenever there was silence and the audio resumed, it would be super loud at 100% for a few seconds and then normalize back to the set level. There was also an artifact that at the start of audio in a title, the level would be set to 100% for a few seconds too before normalizing.

I've not played around with the volume settings for years because of this, so I don't know how well CXD has improved its audio processing, though.