Just curious on something

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

robertg_s

Just curious on something

Post by robertg_s »

Hi all

Long time user here using 7.0.0.64 (which was the last version I have seen that is not a beta version). Just wanting to know if there is ever going to a new version that is not a beta version, as it seems that every version lately is just a beta version with a couple fixes and more bugs that need to be addressed.

As a lifetime member just want a stable version that works without something that is working in one version than after bugs fixed its not working in the latest version before I update my version.

Thanks
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: Just curious on something

Post by Coral »

VSO are trying to get the "cleanest" possible version before moving on to the 64bit version. In simple terms, version 7.0.0.64 has also been buggy to a certain extent .
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: Just curious on something

Post by Maggie »

Hi there,
I understand your concern.
As Coral said, we are currently trying to have the clean last 32-bit version.
But, as we add new features each time, it is almost impossible to have a perfectly clean version.
That being said, we will publish a stable version before starting the 64bit version, this is for sure.
Thanks for your patience and support,
Maggie,
VSO Support