ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.73 released!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

robertg_s

Re: ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.73 released!

Post by robertg_s »

Hi all

I decided just to back to the last version that worked for me 7.0.0.69. Since I tried again today with similar results on 7.0.0.73, I assume there may be a glitch in the software that is causing this.

Robert
yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

I have been successfully using this version 7.0.0.73 since May 2020.
With the "advance edit function" exactly which function does not work for you as I cannot locate anything called advance edit. e.g Is it one of the ones in "Edit Tileset"?
VSO Gold Member
robertg_s

Post by robertg_s »

Hi

I was typing from memory it is the one that you click on to "Edit Title" when I click on it never comes back to allowing me to do all I get is the "initializing Menu Editor... Please Wait". I understand every time I start it up the first time (on any given day) it takes time. But I waited over an hour with nothing running against it to slow the program down by taking away resources to allow it to run at 100%.
I use the "Edit Title" so I can Edit the Audio on my Root Menu as I wish there to be no sound there (just a personal preference I have).

If you require any further info let me know. As I have a lifetime ability to do updates on the program I can easily install or reinstall which version I desire.

Robert