ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.73 released!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Soxa

Re: ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.69 released!

Post by Soxa »

@Brimstone why didnt you get a lifetime key its much better in the long run

Soxa
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

VSO offers two options: as Soxa said, lifetime license, lifetime free updates.
Or 1-year free updates, there is an automatic renewal feature available for this 1-year option.
Renewals (if you already owned a VSO licence) always go with a 30% off.

We are doing our best to release new versions with new features and bugfixes. Therefore, we need your financial support to keep being able to update our software. French employees aren't the cheapest ones! (luckily for me :wink: )

Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Just one other thing: new guides will be published for the 2020's 64bit versions!
Maggie,
VSO Support
kitkat9918

Post by kitkat9918 »

is there anyway I can get a serial key for convertxtodvd 7.0.0.69 I just got this and it was supposed to have the serial key with it but doesn't have it
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

kitkat9918 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:10 pm is there anyway I can get a serial key for convertxtodvd 7.0.0.69 I just got this and it was supposed to have the serial key with it but doesn't have it
Where did you get it from ?
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Hi Kitkat,
We are unable to find your VSO license via this email.
If you did purchase our software and didn't receive your key, please contact support@vsosoftware.fr and provide email used for purchase, date/proof of purchase, key or order number.
Cheers,
Maggie,
VSO Support
DaveRFD

Post by DaveRFD »

BrimStone wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:51 am Ok Maggie, so I have to pay full price for a NEW license to go from v7.0.0.64 to v7.0.0.69 ???? No FRAKKIN WAY!!!

That NEW license price should be commensurate to the version advancements, in this case I think a NICKEL is what its worth to go from v7.0.0.64 to v7.0.0.69. And even then, I think I should get some change back. Especially since v7 is CRIPPLED and it does NOT see DTS audio tracks in files, but v4 will. AND, NO manual for v7 either. Is that VSO's policy, to charge customers more for getting less??? :evil:
Brimstone

So you purchased a 1 year license that expired in June 2019 and now you're surprised (and apparently disgusted) that you can't get a free update 5 months after your 1 year license expired?? You went thru alot of useless steps trying to get your EXPIRED not VALID (as you keep writing) key to work AFTER you've been informed that your key is only valid for X and X versions, yet you still try to install version Y :roll:
How long you been doing this computer stuff again...?

Apparently you're a programer of some repute (according to yourself) and you run a Registry Destroye....er Cleaner? Tells me everything I need to know!
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.73 released!

Post by Maggie »

:!: New beta version released!
Maggie,
VSO Support
DaveRFD

Post by DaveRFD »

Hi Maggie

Thanx!
Any idea how long till the 64bit version will be ready? I know it'a a lot of work and not sure how you folks are doing with whatever quarantine guides you're dealing with, just wondering if we have a light at the end of the tunnel for this.

Thanx again
Dave
deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic

Post by deadlyshadow »

Hello

It seems ConvertXtoDVD is not Optimized for AMD Ryzen CPUs, It just uses 35-38% of My AMD Ryzen 5 2400G when Converting a H265+AAC 5.1 File.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Maggie wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:45 am Hi Dave,
We are working on it!
As you may know we planned the release for May at first.
Due to various difficulties and the Covid-crisis it has been delayed. :(
Things should go back to normal soon and I'll let you guys know what's the current estimation.

This year for sure.
Never say "for sure". Man proposes but God disposes !
Whatever happens, we are still grateful for the effort.
Stay safe.
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

You're right, we'll never know for sure. However, our team needs this motivation! :)
We wanted to release the beta on May 2020, you deserved it after all this time you've been waiting!
Due to the major crisis, we couldn't, but we really want to release 64bit for 2020. We'll do our best! ♥
Maggie,
VSO Support
kitkat9918

Post by kitkat9918 »

I just bought the license for convertxtodvd 7 but can't get it to register for the version I have
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

kitkat9918 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:18 am I just bought the license for convertxtodvd 7 but can't get it to register for the version I have
Hang on while I try to contact somebody from VSO.
Echuir

Post by Echuir »

Do we have an update on the code rewrite for the new version?
lenstoner

Post by lenstoner »

Since downloading this version and the previous version, the interface has this small font and the titles overlap. The preview screen is takes 80% of the real estate and the editing buttons are tiny. How do I get this back the way it was in versions prior to .67?
lenstoner

Post by lenstoner »

Also, when I used the VSO Support Center option in .67, the exact error appeared in the text box, which didn't allow me to edit it. It said to upgrade to .73, which has the same problem.
Copnm

Post by Copnm »

Hey VSO Team,

It's been a while since I've been here... Hopefully everyone is doing well, especially during these trying times.

I've been wondering though, will you guys be updating the codecs to the software anytime soon? They're from around 06/2016, while there are updates from 07/2020. All 3 AV codec updates probably fixes some of the issues of compatibility and conversion/quality.

Will there be an update with them?

Sources: http://www.ffmpeg.org/olddownload.html & http://www.ffmpeg.org/download.html#releases

Thanks,
Neil
ALWAYS search the forums and read announcements. They will most likely have the answer(s) you are looking for.
Cougar_II
VSO Fanatic

Post by Cougar_II »

Happy New Year copnm,

VSO are working on Downloader v6 (64bits) for now.
While doing this, everything they code in 64bits (conversation engine etc...) will be available for future 64bits of all their software in the future.

Go here to read about News for now:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=21803
VSO Software Golden Membership Proud Owner / VSO Software Beta Tester
robertg_s

Post by robertg_s »

Hi

I just upgraded my 7.0.0.69 to this latest beta version. But now when I try to use the advance edit function it never allows me to do anything. I thought since it was new version just needs time. Well I have tried it several times. I even restarted my computer to ensure nothing was conflicting with it doing what it has to do. My question is there something wrong that it takes so long. As I said I tried several times to the point I waited over an hour not doing anything else to slow it down. My question is this how it will be? I know in the previous version I had once I did the initial run run through from start to finish it was faster, although the first it too took some time (just not this long) to do my advance edits. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have quite a few movies I wish to do. If I have to post somewhere else to get my answers please tell me where to put it to get the best results for answers.

Thanks
Robert