ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.73 released!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, Forum admin

robertg_s

Re: ConvertXtoDVD - Latest beta - 7.0.0.73 released!

Post by robertg_s »

Hi

I just upgraded my 7.0.0.69 to this latest beta version. But now when I try to use the advance edit function it never allows me to do anything. I thought since it was new version just needs time. Well I have tried it several times. I even restarted my computer to ensure nothing was conflicting with it doing what it has to do. My question is there something wrong that it takes so long. As I said I tried several times to the point I waited over an hour not doing anything else to slow it down. My question is this how it will be? I know in the previous version I had once I did the initial run run through from start to finish it was faster, although the first it too took some time (just not this long) to do my advance edits. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have quite a few movies I wish to do. If I have to post somewhere else to get my answers please tell me where to put it to get the best results for answers.

Thanks
Robert

robertg_s

Post by robertg_s »

Hi all

I decided just to back to the last version that worked for me 7.0.0.69. Since I tried again today with similar results on 7.0.0.73, I assume there may be a glitch in the software that is causing this.

Robert

yoyo57

Post by yoyo57 »

I have been successfully using this version 7.0.0.73 since May 2020.
With the "advance edit function" exactly which function does not work for you as I cannot locate anything called advance edit. e.g Is it one of the ones in "Edit Tileset"?

robertg_s

Post by robertg_s »

Hi

I was typing from memory it is the one that you click on to "Edit Title" when I click on it never comes back to allowing me to do all I get is the "initializing Menu Editor... Please Wait". I understand every time I start it up the first time (on any given day) it takes time. But I waited over an hour with nothing running against it to slow the program down by taking away resources to allow it to run at 100%.
I use the "Edit Title" so I can Edit the Audio on my Root Menu as I wish there to be no sound there (just a personal preference I have).

If you require any further info let me know. As I have a lifetime ability to do updates on the program I can easily install or reinstall which version I desire.

Robert