not accepting license key

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

eddie11013

not accepting license key

Post by eddie11013 »

Had to do a 'clean' install of windows 10 today. After I installed ConvertXtodvd I got one of those messages of do I want to buy it, Not accepting my 'key'. I am wondering if when the last time this happened, if my "key" was changed by "admin". She had to connect to my PC in order to fix it the last time. If so, could you please send me a new key. Upon an "email" I can, of course, send a copy of "my" license key.

Thanks in advance.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: not accepting license key

Post by Coral »

Hi Eddie,

Try this link:

http://www.vso-software.fr/contactform. ... ic=license

Enter your email address. You will be taken to a sight with the software you are entitled to, marked green.
Choose by ticking the box on the left. Then click "Submit" The new key will be sent immediately to your email address.
After installing the software and entering the key it is important that you remain on internet for your key to be verified. You can turn off internet after verification, if you wish.

Note:
Make sure sure that you enter the exact email address as the one you have submitted to VSO
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Post by Maggie »

Hi Eddie & Coral,

I think Coral solution is the best one, thank you for posting it. :)
If it still doesn't work, please send me an email at support@vsosoftware.fr (so I'll have access to your account)
Maggie,
VSO Support
eddie11013

Post by eddie11013 »

Thanks Coral, your solution worked.

Thanks again
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

eddie11013 wrote:Thanks Coral, your solution worked.

Thanks again
Glad you're happy :D :wink: