Drag and Drop does not work.... sort of

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Triplicate

Drag and Drop does not work.... sort of

Post by Triplicate »

HI... I've discovered I can't drag and drop .MTS files from my SD Card that comes out of my Canon movie camera.

My Dell computer has an SD Card slot where I can read the Stream folder files which contain all my *.MTS files. When I try to drag and drop from there it does not work. Version 4 does this fine for what it's worth.

If I copy these same files (usually 4 or 5 files) to my hard drive folder and then drag and drop these files from there it works.

I'd like to be able to skip the step to have to copy these 2Mb files to my hard drive first and just drag and drop them from the SD Card.

Can this be fixed?
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: Drag and Drop does not work.... sort of

Post by Coral »

I think VSO are not in a position to fix any problems, at least at the present time.
Triplicate

Post by Triplicate »

Coral wrote:I think VSO are not in a position to fix any problems, at least at the present time.
Could you elaborate here on this or perhaps PM me?
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Triplicate wrote:
Coral wrote:I think VSO are not in a position to fix any problems, at least at the present time.
Could you elaborate here on this or perhaps PM me?
All I can tell you is that as far as I know VSO have had some sort of problems and should have been back in business at the end of January. This didn't happen. That's all I can tell you.
Triplicate

Post by Triplicate »

OK Coral. Hopefully they can sort out their issues.