Custom Menu Template doesn't allow picture background

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

LadyOnTilt

Custom Menu Template doesn't allow picture background

Post by LadyOnTilt »

Hi All!

It's been a while since I posted anything. I LOVE CXD and continue to use it frequently.

I am running the current version 7.0.0.64 and I believe I found a problem. After I created a Menu Template. I tried to add a picture to the background and was not able to do so. It allows me to add a video but not a still photo.

When I tried adding a picture to one of the standard supplied templates, it works fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

I do have a "work around". I created a video with the picture and then choose the "Use a still Image" option.

Thanks! :) :) :)

PS: I hope everything is going well with the support team. I heard they lost two good people and it is difficult to find dedicated replacements. Patience is a virtue!
Maggie
VSO Team Member

Re: Custom Menu Template doesn't allow picture background

Post by Maggie »

Hi there,

I've tried to add a picture as background menu and it was good for me. No need to work around...
Maybe you could try to do a fresh/clean install of our new beta version and see how it goes?
http://download.vso-software.fr/archive ... 0.0.66.exe
Is it better?

Thanks for this nice message!
Nice to meet you, I am Maggie, the new dedicated-enough (I hope!) support replacement :wink:

Cheers!
Attachments
Picture as background
Picture as background
Maggie,
VSO Support