DVD jumps back to first title

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

brosello@yahoo.com

DVD jumps back to first title

Post by brosello@yahoo.com »

I use this software to record music videos to a DVD for my road trips. The issue I have is that whenever I skip a video title (music video), when the title I skipped to ends, it jumps back to the first title. Unless I click next title before the video ends. If I forget to select next video at any time after initially skipping a title, it starts the DVD all over again. Is there any setting I should select to avoid this? I usually record the DVD with the "No Menu" option. Any help with this would be appreciated. I am running the most recent version of 7.0.0.64
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: DVD jumps back to first title

Post by JJ »

That is something that can be set on some DVD players, check settings on that player. Something like "what to do after title is finished".
This is NOT CxDVD issue, it is DVD standard.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!
ichido

Re: DVD jumps back to first title

Post by ichido »

There is a setting in convert. Go to default setting and to the drop down menu options and on the right check the box that say play titles one after the other. This should do it for you.