"Chapter" text--how to remove?

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

JimSteele1987

"Chapter" text--how to remove?

Post by JimSteele1987 »

I've been working on a project using multiple video files. Whenever I play a title from the menu screen it shows "Chapter 1" for like 30 seconds on the screen. How do I remove this? This happens both in the preview and on a burned disc.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: "Chapter" text--how to remove?

Post by Coral »

Which template are you using ?
JimSteele1987

Post by JimSteele1987 »

I am using a custom template. I just can't find anywhere in the options to remove that text or even make it transparent.
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

JimSteele1987 wrote:I am using a custom template. I just can't find anywhere in the options to remove that text or even make it transparent.
Attachments
hide text.jpg
oldhare

Post by oldhare »

I realize this is an old thread, and I have never had this problem in the past. It just happened on my last conversion. I went through all the settings, multiple times, looking for the solution. Finally figured it out. In the list of videos, on the left, it would show "eng" under subtitle. Click on the small arrow by "eng", which takes you to the preview editor. Go to subtitle & click the "x" within the arrow to delete the subtitle. That seemed to be the trick to eliminate the "chapter " from appearing, when video when the video starts, or changes to a different chapter.
It seems strange that I have never had this problem before, as I have used this program for a few years now.