Save ConvertXtoDVD Project

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Peg

Save ConvertXtoDVD Project

Post by Peg »

I hit "SaveConvertXtoDVD Project", and accidentally hit "Remember My Choice"!

Now the program will never let me close with saving my project! I have to go to Task Manager and end the program manually.

How can I change this? I don't want to RESET MY VSO DEFAULTS, because I've made a lot of tweaks to it. I just want it to stop remembering my choice!
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: Save ConvertXtoDVD Project

Post by Coral »

Which version are you using ?
How did you get to "Remember My Choice" In which menu ?
wtin

Post by wtin »

Download the latest version (or the same) and reinstall it. Choose the option(s) of clearing the settings.

I did this once a while ago.
Ch3vr0n

Post by Ch3vr0n »

clearing the settings is exactly the same as "VSO defaults". Afaik the setting under Global Settings > Visual Interface > "remember advanced check statusses" is the proper one. UNTICK that one, and the dialogue should pop up again next time. You can then redo it, the proper way :)
VSO NL-BE Freelance Translator

Desktop: Project Phoenix
OS: Win 10 Pro x64 || MB: Asus Maximus VIII Formula || CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k || CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i v2 || RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 A Gaming || Case: CM Cosmos II || Sound: Logitech Z906 || Screen: Asus VG278HR
Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO || Int HDD 1&2: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB || Int HDD 3: Seagate ST2000DM001 || Int HDD 4: Samsung F1 Spinpt. 1TB
Op. Dr. 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Dr. 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Dr. 3: LG GH20NS10 || Ext HDD 1&2: 2x WD MyBook 2TB || Ext HDD 3: Seagate ST320006