Next Chapters

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

WiseOwl

Next Chapters

Post by WiseOwl »

Hello, I bought the lifetime license for ConvertXToDVD and just have one issue. I have several family videos I have made over the years, this is what I'm trying to accomplish.
I would like to be able to add all my videos to the project with the VSO Batcher, no menu, have the DVD play all the way through, loop back to beginning, play again and be able to fast forward, rewind, next and previous chapter.
I can't 'Next Chapters' on the DVD player. I can 'Previous Chapter', rewind and fast forward but can't 'Next Chapter'. When the 'Next Button' is pressed, it says "This operation is currently prohibited for this disc".
It's not the DVD player because when I make DVD's with Freemake, it will let me 'Next Chapters'.
I have tried unchecking and checking different settings, creating longer and shorter chapters and have wasted 10 blank DVDs!
I have reset the settings back to default and I am awaiting a solution from you.

Sidenote: When I put the DVD in my DVD player and look at chapters, it is showing 1of 1 chapters so either the program is not creating chapters or the disc has made it where the chapters are not available.

Thank You

P.S. I have previously submitted 2 Help tickets without a response - is the system down?
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: Next Chapters

Post by JJ »

You need to define those chapter points in each video.
Check settings and adjust as needed.
Usually when merging several videos to one title they each become a chapter point.
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!