can convertxtodvd be used to convert to bluray

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

MrCman

can convertxtodvd be used to convert to bluray

Post by MrCman »

I have been using convert x to dvd with quite a bit of success to convert video files to dvd format so they can be played on my dvd player. However I have recently bought a blue ray burner and some blue ray discs I was wondering can I use convert x to dvd to convert video files to blueray format on blank blueray discs so they can be played on my blueray player connected to my tv?

If not do I have to buy a new program that can convert video format to blueray and burn on blueray discs so so they can be played on my blueray player?

thanks for taking the time to read my question
deadlyshadow
VSO Fanatic

Re: can convertxtodvd be used to convert to bluray

Post by deadlyshadow »

No

ConvertXtoVideo do that job
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

MrCman wrote:I have been using convert x to dvd with quite a bit of success to convert video files to dvd format so they can be played on my dvd player. However I have recently bought a blue ray burner and some blue ray discs I was wondering can I use convert x to dvd to convert video files to blueray format on blank blueray discs so they can be played on my blueray player connected to my tv?

If not do I have to buy a new program that can convert video format to blueray and burn on blueray discs so so they can be played on my blueray player?

thanks for taking the time to read my question
You need ConvertXtoHD
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert-x-to-hd/
Ch3vr0n

Post by Ch3vr0n »

deadlyshadow wrote:No

ConvertXtoVideo do that job
ConvertXtoVideo doesn't do that job either. That's for converting eg AVI into MP4

ConvertXtoHD is the one
VSO NL-BE Freelance Translator

Desktop: Project Phoenix
OS: Win 10 Pro x64 || MB: Asus Maximus VIII Formula || CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k || CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i v2 || RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 A Gaming || Case: CM Cosmos II || Sound: Logitech Z906 || Screen: Asus VG278HR
Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO || Int HDD 1&2: HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB || Int HDD 3: Seagate ST2000DM001 || Int HDD 4: Samsung F1 Spinpt. 1TB
Op. Dr. 1: LG BH16NS40 || Op. Dr. 2: LG BH10LS30 || Op. Dr. 3: LG GH20NS10 || Ext HDD 1&2: 2x WD MyBook 2TB || Ext HDD 3: Seagate ST320006