About encoding

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

Hasbro

About encoding

Post by Hasbro »

Hi dear people first of all I wish to tell you my first language is Spanish but i´m trying to do my best, so, this is the thing, When I pass some MKV movie to DVD with ConvertX on my laptop with integrated graphic card Intel HD 6000 , in options, ConvertX let me and able me to choice that option but when the encode start the proccess, ConvertX says that are using CPU mode and not Intel HD GPU.

And, an as an off topic (i need to tell you this), when I try to encode some MKV movies to DVD but using DVDfab, this one does, I mean, let me encode the movie with GPU mode and the proccess that ConvertX does with CPU mode and takes almost one hour or more, dvdfab with GPU mode does the same in just 18/25 minutes and believe me please, I try watching the quality result on a big led TV and is same quality that Convertx give me.

But here is the point, I like of course to use ConvertX to encode but like I said I select HD integrated card but ConvertX takes the CPU and not the GPU!!

Could you fix this? I really love ConvertX

Thank you for your time!!
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: About encoding

Post by Coral »

@ Hasbro
Your English is very good and understdable. I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. I have heard this problem before. I am using an Envidia graphics card and have no problems.
Your problem has to be checked by a programmer from VSO. You will have to be patient for a while because VSO are organising the staff. I feel sure that when everything is settled all the problems will be taken care of.
Hasbro

Post by Hasbro »

Thank you Coral!!
Coral
VSO Moderators

Post by Coral »

Hasbro wrote:Thank you Coral!!
De nada.