New user to ConvertXtoDVD 7: HELP!!

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

lacrossegal2027

New user to ConvertXtoDVD 7: HELP!!

Post by lacrossegal2027 »

Hi;
I am trying to burn episodes of an old tv series to a dvds for my mom for Christmas. I have 3 questions in order of priority. I really only need an answer for question one.

1) When I expand menu options, yesterday and today it won't let me check don't create title menu for a single video. It did let me check this on Monday. now the box is ghosted! I don't know why! I feel it's crucial for this project to get done for me to be able to check this box! I uninstalled and re-downloaded software. The box is still ghosted.

2) Monday I spent a few hours creating my perfect menu, I burn to disc. I go to play it on my DVD player and the disc plays-that's good. But my custom menu was not on there. Did I not save it in the right way? A sorta default menu appeared. I could live with that, if one change where made and I think I can figure out how to make it. But now cannot check the box.

3) Is there a way to design my perfect menu and save it, or make it a default. So that for every disc, I can pull it up, make some changes for the episodes on that disc and burn it? I basically want each chapter to be a episode and add an description in the root menu page for each chapter. I don't know if I have enough time to do that for each disc if it takes 3 hours to design a menu..

I am a tech dummy, sorry if i sound clueless.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: New user to ConvertXtoDVD 7: HELP!!

Post by felicia »

1) Option only enabled when there's one video and the template is not movie style

2) What version are you using?

3) Template editor from the menu options