question about playback

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

puetko

question about playback

Post by puetko »

Hi, I am loading music videos onto a DVD for playback, when I insert the video into the layer and click play it works fine and after the song switches right to the next song as it should. Problem is if you interrupt it by clicking "next" to skip to the next song after that song is over it doesn't progress to the next automatically. You can still click play and it will either play that same song or then hit next again and it will progress on for that one song. It seems to take the auto play out of the sequence and for all the remainder of the songs you have to advance it manually. I want them to progress automatically whether you play from the beginning or skip songs. Once the song is over, it should progress to the next?? Thanks
Coral
VSO Moderators

Re: question about playback

Post by Coral »

It would help if you can upload your log file.
JJ
VSO Moderators

Re: question about playback

Post by JJ »

That is normal DVD behaviour, some have setting to continue from that point but most simply stop at that point.
They have "play all" which starts from first and continues to last, but pressing "next" stops "play all" and is like "play song x".
-------------------------------------------------------
http://www.click2give4free.com/val.php?v=739
This link is just for spammers, don't click!