Automatic separate folders in 'Working Folder'?

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

snufulufugus

Automatic separate folders in 'Working Folder'?

Post by snufulufugus »

Hello all,

First post so my apology if this has been covered. I am now using version 7.0.0.36, and when starting a new conversion/burn, it always prompts me to overwrite the working folder. In previous versions, each conversion would create a separate folder in the Working Folder, now I cannot seem to find the setting(if it exists) to create separate folders automatically. This is helpful for me in case there are problems with the final disc, and I'd also like to avoid the 'Overwrite?' message each conversion. Any ideas?

Regards,
snuf
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: Automatic separate folders in 'Working Folder'?

Post by felicia »

First of all you're using an old version, please update to latest beta: http://forums.vso-software.fr/cxd-v7-beta-t19580.html
The output folder is related to the project name (it always has been) if your projects have the same name they'll end up in the same folder.
snufulufugus

Re: Automatic separate folders in 'Working Folder'?

Post by snufulufugus »

Thanks for this. I typically do not have a project name, preferring nothing in that menu location. Makes perfect sense now. Thanks again!