Burn from DVD folder - Name is truncated in Burn Engine Dial

Convert any type of file to DVD and burn to play on any type of DVD player. Create customized menus. Special menu template creator included

Moderators: Maggie, ckhouston, JJ, Phil, alexia, Forum admin

ira

Burn from DVD folder - Name is truncated in Burn Engine Dial

Post by ira »

CX2DVD (and possibly other programs - truncate title.jpg
I know I've been helping you fine tune various things in your wonderful programs, the ones I use.

When I selected the very DVD folder that was created from my MKV, its file name was correct - thank you. However, when I then decided to create an .iso from the folder, the name that was presented was NOT COMPLETE. See attachment.

And back to a previous item that I think Claire also dislikes about the forum:
Why was the attachment placed at TOP of the post when I selected inline and the blinking I-bar was immediately following "See attachment." This is by far the biggest "pet peeve" I have about this forum. Teach me!
Ira
Claire
VSO Team Member

Re: Burn from DVD folder - Name is truncated in Burn Engine

Post by Claire »

I confirm the problem about the folder name being truncated. I also found that if you burn automatically after the covnersion it will not be truncated but if selected from top menu Action / Burn already converted project it will be truncated.

bug report entered here
http://bugs.vso-software.fr/view.php?id=13233

Otherwise please see how to put the uploaded attachment where you want in your forum post in the image attached. Edit your post and cut text selected in blue and paste it where you want the image to be placed in your message
Attachments
Snap14.jpg
felicia
VSO Team Member

Re: Burn from DVD folder - Name is truncated in Burn Engine

Post by felicia »

New beta that fixes this issue is available here: http://forums.vso-software.fr/cxd-v7-beta-t19580.html
Keep in mind that volume names longer than 32 characters may be ignore by some players.